skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Vances Views
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Christmas... fav pix coming!!
This is one of my favorites!! My bro in law in the background tried to get in every pix!! HA! Funny.
1 comment:
Christina Whittaker
December 31, 2008 at 1:20 AM
Yummy Bruschetta!
Look at Uncle Gary-what a doof!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2018
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(7)
▼
December
(7)
A message for my sweet CMD...
No title
wow my second blog and i am so wierd...
First blog... wow I am so excited
I LOVE my girls!!!
Christmas... fav pix coming!!
My first blog everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................
About Me
Vancey
I am an interesting person... kinda wierd until you get to know me... ttfn.
View my complete profile
Yummy Bruschetta!
ReplyDeleteLook at Uncle Gary-what a doof!